Small photovoltaic modules have a huge role, and today photovoltaic power station manufacturers talk to us about the application of photovoltaic modules.
The solar photovoltaic grid-connected power generation system converts solar energy into electrical energy, and directly sends electric energy to the grid through the grid-connected inverter without battery energy storage. Grid-connected solar power generation represents the development direction of solar power and is the most attractive energy utilization technology in the 21st century. Compared with off-grid solar power generation systems, grid-tied power generation systems have the following advantages:
1) The use of clean, renewable natural energy solar power generation, does not consume non-renewable, limited resources of carbon-containing fossil energy, no greenhouse gas and pollutant emissions in use, harmonious with the ecological environment, in line with the strategy of sustainable economic and social development.
2) The generated energy is fed into the power grid, and the power grid is used as an energy storage device, eliminating the storage battery, which can reduce the construction investment by 25%-45% compared with the independent solar photovoltaic system, so that the power generation cost is greatly reduced. Eliminating the battery and improving the mean time between failures of the system and the secondary pollution of the battery.
3) The perfect combination of photovoltaic cell modules and buildings, which can not only generate electricity but also can be used as building materials and decoration materials, so that material resources can be fully utilized to play a variety of functions, which is not only conducive to reducing construction costs, but also improving the scientific and technological content of buildings and increasing selling points.
4) Distributed construction, nearby local decentralized power generation, flexible entry and exit from the power grid, which is not only conducive to enhancing the power system's ability to resist wars and disasters, but also conducive to improving the load balance of the power system, and can reduce line losses.
5) It can play the role of peak regulation. The networked solar photovoltaic system is the hot spot and focus of the development of the developed countries in the field of photovoltaic application in the world, and is the mainstream development trend of solar photovoltaic power generation in the world, with a huge market and broad prospects.
The solar cell power generation system is made by using the principle of photogenerated voltaic effect, which is a power generation system that directly converts solar radiation energy into electrical energy. It is mainly composed of two parts: solar cell array and grid-connected inverter. As shown in the figure below, when there is sunshine during the day, the electricity emitted by the solar cell array is directly transmitted to the AC grid through the grid-connected inverter, or the electricity generated by the solar energy is directly supplied to the AC load through the grid-connected inverter.